The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device which allows you to wash vast places. Its operation is based upon the work of the gas type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and disadvantages. It’s advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. When using the apparatus, safety rules are respected. At the house, it’s possible to use blowers in other instructions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaners May Be Used in the following otente.ru instructions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as mulch or compost (if the apparatus has this function);
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out elements of computer equipment;
- clearing the subject of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Aren’t tied into a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to wash vast areas.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The requirement to utilize fuel;
- compliance with safety measures;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- the use of protective equipment for its hearing and eyesight;
- increased noise and vibration level;
- large size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner won’t deal with wet leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner operate in the next modes:
In blowing mode, the most simple models of petrol blowers are able to work. They permit you to collect leaves and other objects in a general pile by means of a strong air flow. The mode was made to wash out the leaves . The plant material is collected in a special bag.
Shifting over demands one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gas blower, then you should be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Rate of air flow. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to clean dry leaves. It is best to get a device where the flow speed is flexible. This will let you pick up the mode of operation and also simplify the cleanup.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the amount of air the device takes in suction mode. When a blower with lower values is chosen, it can be used only on small areas.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered apparatus are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the human body. Vibrations can lead to numbness in the hands during prolonged operation.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates how much the quantity of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of the bag is dependent upon how many times you’ll have to remove its contents. On sale there are versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it is easier to work, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning speed.